Amazon_Gift_Card

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Oreck Commercial BB900DGR XL Pro 5 Super Compact Canister Vacuum, 30' Power Cord

The Oreck Commercial BB900DGR XL Pro 5 canister vacuum has a 4-amp, two-stage bypass motor and a shoulder strap and integrated handle for portability. Bypass motors are typically more powerful than flow-through motors, and two-stage motors have greater vacuuming capability than single-stage motors. This vacuum cleaner delivers up to 64 cubic feet per minute of air flow. A 30-foot power cord enables the vacuum cleaner to cover a larger area without changing outlets than vacuums with shorter cords. An adjustable extension wand and a four-foot vacuum hose help facilitate cleaning overhead vents, ceiling fans, and other high places. The vacuum measures 8 x 6 x 15 inches (H x W x D), weighs five pounds, and has a capacity of one quart. (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) It includes a tool adaptor tube, a crevice tool, a fabric tool, a dusting brush, a multipurpose floor and wall tool, a blower adaptor, and an adjustable extension wand for different cleaning tasks and a tool caddy for carrying.

Oreck Commercial manufactures a variety of vacuums, floor machines, power sweepers, air purifiers, chemical cleaners, and related accessories. The company, founded in 1963, is headquartered in Plymouth, MA.

What's in the Box?
  • XL Pro 5 canister vacuum cleaner
  • Tool adaptor tube
  • Crevice tool
  • Fabric tool
  • Dusting brush
  • Multipurpose floor and wall tool
  • Blower adaptor
  • Adjustable extension wand
  • Tool caddy

With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

I Like this Vacuum
I don't understand why this vac doesn't get more attention here on Amazon. I kept dismissing it because there was very little info and the one star review. It was three times the price of the Eureka 71B that I was considering as my top choice.

Eureka 71B Hand-Held Vacuum

After some availability problems for the 71B I came to realize I didn't really want or need the roller brush on my quick use hand held vac. We have a lot of long hair in our family and I would be always cutting it out of the roller brush, like I have to do with our large main carpet vac.

I reconsidered my price range and looked at the Hoover Porta Power and the Oreck XL Pro that I am reviewing here.

Hoover Commercial Portapower Vacuum Cleaner, 8.3 Lbs, Black

Once I looked at the online owner's manuals for both of...

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


This vacuum sucks but in a good way. :)
I have 2 Orecks at my house and wanted a small canister vacuum for my second home. In spite of the fact that there was only one review and it was 1/5 I purchased this unit and am happy. The flexible tube is 24 inches long and extends to 32 inches and the extension tube is 19 inches but extends to 30 inches so that's a full 5 feet of reach, and the unit is hanging from your shoulder at waist height. In case you don't figure it out there is a button on the tube to allow the extension to open to full-length. I'm over 6 feet tall and can use the crevice tool on the floor with no problems and without leaning over. It would be nice if it had come with a few replacement bags but not a deal breaker.Oreck Xl

0 comments:

Post a Comment